INSTAGRAM STORIES MEETING GUIDE TO MARKETERS AND AID BRANDS FOR CREATING INTERACTIVE AND ENGAGING CAMPAIGNS
Instagram stories have become more than a “sharing moments of your day” format; brands and businesses using the stories feature to improve themselves with interactive promotions. This guide of Instagram stories marketing is planned for agencies and social media marketers to tap this format.
- Every day 500M people use Instagram stories.
- Nearly 1.7B accounts use the Instagram stories format.
- The gender mix on Instagram is 48% male and 52% female.
- 200m Instagram users Visit at least one Instagram business profile daily.
- One from third of the most viewed Instagram stories is from Businesses.
- Sixty-two percent of the people say that they have become more interested in a product or brand after seeing it in a story.
- 1 in 4 Gen Zers and Millennials look for stories of the services and products they want to buy.
- Fifteen to twenty-five percent of the people swipe up on a link in branded Instagram stories.
WHAT CONTENT TYPE THAT CAN YOU SHOW WITH INSTAGRAM STORIES?
Unfiltered moments: occasions such as BTS (behind the scenes) of a piece of video or a campaign content fuse well with Stories as this format is more natural and relaxed in nature. Most businesses try to buy Instagram story views to gain more views. And also, viewers expect real-time and unpretentious content here.
Zomata India: unfiltered moments could also mean providing a glance at how your products are made. Showing off the unfiltered moments for business is the same as a restaurant showing the audiences their kitchen. Customers faith their brand more when they see what is behind the brand.
Customer testimonials: users care to share their experience with a product or brand on social media. You can post your experience on stories as consumer testimonials when you come across posts where customers are sharing good experiences.
Nykaa beauty: as customers tend to base purchasing decisions on experiences and reviews of preceding customers, customers’ testimonials can attract buyers through what is known traditionally as “word of mouth.”
THE VISUALS OF INSTAGRAM STORIES:
The text that you add to your Instagram stories ads on its appealing visual. Therefore it is essential to pay attention to the overall presentation and details. By tapping and holding on to a color, you get more color variations, and you can mix the colors of your text. This option will let you traverse between darker shades and lighter shades of a color. You can track your text if you want your text to stand out more. Type out the word and then again type out the same word with the different colors to stack your text. When you want to make a story based on text and not a video or photo-based one, you can choose a colorful gradient background for your story’s text with create, and the create option is located at the foot of the screen.
Selfie stickers can be used to include real-time feelings, and the Emoji or mood sticker can be used to convey how you are feeling.