Employee Engagement Webinar: Predictive Analytics & Metrics September 10, 2014, 02:00 - 04:00 PM CEST, Webinar
Employee engagement has mostly been discussed in terms of definition of engagement, engagement surveys, etc. Recently, however, big data and overall predictive analytics is starting to infiltrate the world of HR.
Linking Real World Data with Reimbursement Decisions September 11, 2014, 02:00 - 04:00 PM CEST, Webinar
Classical clinical trials and conclusions drawn from them are seen as not always useful aid for health care decision-making. The real-world data should provide the missing piece of information.
Orphan Drugs Market Access and Regulatory Affairs September 24, 2014, 02:00 - 04:30 PM CEST, Webinar
Many blockbuster drugs will lose their exclusivity in the next five years. Therefore, the current economic situation has shifted the focus of many pharmaceutical companies from essential medicines to orphan drugs.
Succession Planning for Oil & Gas Industry September 25, 2014, 02:00 - 03:30 PM CEST, Webinar
It's perfectly clear that the only way to minimize the leadership losses is through a solid succession planning program that is able to deliver the desired next generation of leaders. Talent crisis in Oil & Gas industry...
HR Lean Management: Cutting Fat from Problem Solving October 8, 2014, 02:00 - 03:30 PM CEST, Webinar
Latest trends in HR has been trying to find the ways to identify and eliminate nonvalue added steps or waste in your organization and find the root cause of difficult-to-solve problems.
HR Webinar Series - Online Interviews
- Cloud computing for Big Data in Pharma. Making the business case
- Regulatory Affairs in Biosimilars EU vs US
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in ASEAN: Best practices in Drug Registration
- Employer Branding Webinar: The Right Tactics for Building Your Brand
- Handling Risk in Third Party Due Diligence: Corporate Compliance in Pharma
- 2nd Annual Interactive Response Technologies for Clinical Trials
- 2nd Annual Social Media Talent Acquisition
- Pharma KAM Training