Orphan Drugs Market Access and Regulatory Affairs September 24, 2014, 02:00 - 04:30 PM CEST, Webinar
Many blockbuster drugs will lose their exclusivity in the next five years. Therefore, the current economic situation has shifted the focus of many pharmaceutical companies from essential medicines to orphan drugs.
HR as a Business Partner: Building a Succession planning and OE strategy September 25, 2014, 02:00 - 03:30 PM CEST, Webinar
It's perfectly clear that the only way to minimize the leadership losses is through a solid succession planning program that is able to deliver the desired next generation of leaders. Talent crisis in Oil & Gas industry...
HR Lean Management: Cutting Fat from Problem Solving October 2, 2014, 2:00 - 4:00 PM CEST, Webinar
Latest trends in HR has been trying to find the ways to identify and eliminate nonvalue added steps or waste in your organization and find the root cause of difficult-to-solve problems.
HR Change Management: The Strategy of Change November 04 - 05, 2014, Web-based Training
Whenever the business needs to change - be it for survival in competitive environments, sharpening competitive advantage or "go for optimisation" - HR not only need to contribute, we need to take the leading role...
- Linking Real World Data with Reimbursement Decisions
- Employee Engagement Webinar: Predictive Analytics & Metrics
- Cloud computing for Big Data in Pharma. Making the business case
- Regulatory Affairs in Biosimilars EU vs US
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in ASEAN: Best practices in Drug Regist
- Employer Branding Webinar: The Right Tactics for Building Your Brand
- Handling Risk in Third Party Due Diligence: Corporate Compliance in Pharm
- 2nd Annual Interactive Response Technologies for Clinical Trials
- 2nd Annual Social Media Talent Acquisition
- Changing the Subject: Transform the Role of HR in Change Management
HR Webinar Series - Online Interviews