HR Lean Management: Cutting Fat from Problem Solving October 2, 2014, 2:00 - 4:00 PM CEST, Webinar
Latest trends in HR has been trying to find the ways to identify and eliminate nonvalue added steps or waste in your organization and find the root cause of difficult-to-solve problems.
HR Change Management: The Strategy of Change November 12 - 13, 2014, Web-based Training
Whenever the business needs to change - be it for survival in competitive environments, sharpening competitive advantage or "go for optimisation" - HR not only need to contribute, we need to take the leading role...
Corporate Universities and Learning Development Models November 19, 2014, 02:00 - 04:00 PM CET, Webinar
Listen to presentations and case studies from the top-level forward-looking learning & development enthusiasts who understand the importance of embedding corporate learning needs in higher education and business practice.
Regulatory updates in China: APIs & Dossier Submission November 20, 2014, 9:30 - 11:30 PM CET, Webinar
This webinar will provide you with the latest updates on the regulatory processes in China including registration procedures, time lines and communication with authorities.
- HR as a Business Partner: Building a Succession planning and OE strategy
- Orphan Drugs Market Access and Regulatory Affairs
- Linking Real World Data with Reimbursement Decisions
- Employee Engagement Webinar: Predictive Analytics & Metrics
- Cloud computing for Big Data in Pharma. Making the business case
- Regulatory Affairs in Biosimilars EU vs US
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in ASEAN: Best practices in Drug Regist
- Employer Branding Webinar: The Right Tactics for Building Your Brand
- Handling Risk in Third Party Due Diligence: Corporate Compliance in Pharm
- 2nd Annual Interactive Response Technologies for Clinical Trials
HR Webinar Series - Online Interviews